4 Votes

Mjbmr mjbmri at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:47:22 CDT 2015

Actually I wasn't talking about any specific language.

So if that's true, why didn't you tell me at the first time so I
wouldn't waster my time on contacting people?

I'm sure we don't have high value vote people in Unicode organizations
from all languages. Better be another choice, like a wiki would be better.