4 Votes

Shervin Afshar shervinafshar at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:38:37 CDT 2015

TC = Technical Committee. Unicode Consortium member organizations are
listed at: http://www.unicode.org/consortium/members.html

So why 4 guest vote won't get the item approved?

All four of Northern Luri contributors are in the same organization
("guest") and therefore:

For each value, each organization gets a vote based on the maximum (not
> cumulative) strength of the votes of its users who voted on that item. That
> is, even if an organization has 10 Vetters voting for an value, if the
> highest level is regular vetter, then the vote count attributed to the
> organization as a whole is 4.

 http://cldr.unicode.org/index/process#TOC-Voting-Process

↪ Shervin