Additional French Time Patterns ?

Bérenger Enselme berenger at enselme.com
Tue May 5 15:04:54 CDT 2015

Well that was thorough !

You are right, the default should be with " h " as a separator, but it
won't look pretty in time tables: notice how the spaces around the "h" are
omitted in the schedules you posted.

But still, " h " is the best in my opinion. We've has complaints about the
":" separator in the python babel project too...

Thanks,
Béranger