Should yeartype be a distinguishing attribute?

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 15 13:45:56 CDT 2014

The problem is that the "year type" is the same during the two distinct
month Adar and Adar II because they occur in the *same year*:
for me it should better be <month type="7.5"> or "7b" to exhivit that it is
effectively a distinct month, if you don't want to change the month
numbering after it

The alternative being to only include "Adar" as a single month, and
adjusting this in the day number. Or create a separate field between the
month and the day number, for the occurence number (empty, 1, or 2): in
most calendars and most months of calendars needing it, this field will
have an empty value.