Unit Intervals

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:27:16 CST 2014

Only I don't quite understand, why there has to
be this keyword (which'd need to be maintained
and processed with a natural language in mind),
and not something like "lead to inverse time
units" (in fact, word(s) denoting the fraction
line between numerator and denominator):

For English it could be "in" (once "in" a year,
1 "in" 24 hours).
For Russian, "в" (раз "в" год, 1 "в" 24 часа) etc.

Yury