Aw: Re: Inverted asterism

Asmus Freytag asmusf at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 30 16:47:25 CDT 2023

I'm a bit confused here.

Inspecting the page I don't see the use of "rotate()" and when I look at
source text as well as cut&paste, I see  *⁎*  composed from two six
pointed and one five pointed asterisk.

That seems a crude representation of what is in print, in that the print
original seems to have three identical asterisks.

A./