Questions about Hebrew fonts

r12a ishida at w3.org
Wed Jun 14 04:39:08 CDT 2023

Perhaps this may help:

- An Introduction to Writing Systems & Unicode>Text direction
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/tutorial/part4
- Hebrew orthography notes
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/hebr/he.html  (esp. the section on Text
direction)
- Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm basics
https://www.w3.org/International/articles/inline-bidi-markup/uba-basics

ri