“plain text styling”…

Sławomir Osipiuk sosipiuk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:12:48 CST 2023

On Monday, 09 January 2023, 21:13:05 (-05:00), Mark E. Shoulson via Unicode
wrote:

 > I think your ideas are good and I'd support them (mostly), just that
this isn't the place that decides such things.

As I understand it, this mailing list isn't a place that decides anything.

EMCA-48, as ISO/IEC 6429, falls within the scope of the JTC 1/SC 2
committee, which is also responsible for ISO/IEC 10646, and we know what
that is. That makes it, if not Unicode-related, then at least
Unicode-adjacent.

A moderator may clarify, but I think this is sufficiently on-topic and
interesting to a large portion of subscribers here. It certainly is to me.