Squared T-shirt sizes

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon Aug 7 18:40:07 CDT 2023

JIS L 4004:2001 seems to refer to other two-letter size codes (PB, SA, SB, MY, MA, etc.) and does not enclose them in a square.

Encoding these as squared symbols would probably require substantial evidence that the symbols are already in use. The same would be true for the English S, M, L, XL... and any codes additionally specified in EN 13402.

--
Doug Ewell, CC, ALB | Lakewood, CO, US | ewellic.org