Process of transforming existing glyphs to emojis via variants

Adib Behjat abehjat at apple.com
Fri Sep 23 15:14:46 CDT 2022

Michael’s proposal was listed as part of Emoji Proposals based on the following page: https://www.unicode.org/reports/tr51/, found in this link https://unicode.org/L2/L2011/11052r-wingding.pdf <https://unicode.org/L2/L2011/11052r-wingding.pdf>.

I think the link I shared is the updated proposal (2011-02-15 vs. 2011-09-23, respectively).