Different Bidirectional Character Types

Tex textexin at xencraft.com
Sun Jul 3 15:36:27 CDT 2022

I understood you meant the results. Perhaps we are seeing different results. Mine are consistent "555-2368”.
If you want I can send you screen shots.

Ah ok, I moved the number after the Arabic text in the search string and then the search flips the numbers around the hyphen.
For Hebrew ahead of the number it does not.

tex