update WWS website

Johannes Bergerhausen johannes at bergerhausen.com
Fri Feb 11 03:41:50 CST 2022

Dear list,

fyi: we have updated the worldswritingsystems.org <http://worldswritingsystems.org/> website to Unicode 14.0. Besides some corrections, there are also some new typographic reference glpyhs and a new FAQ page. If you spot a mistake, please send us a correction.

By our count, there are currently 294 known scripts, living or historical. 131 of them are not yet encoded in Unicode.

Many greetings,
Johannes (Hochschule Mainz, Germany), Deborah (SEI Berkeley, USA), Thomas (ANRT Nancy, France)