Normalizer tool by Richard Ishida

r12a ishida at w3.org
Mon Feb 7 07:20:11 CST 2022

I no longer maintain the JavaScript normalisation tool i wrote, since
JavaScript now provides the normalize() function, and i use that. See
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/String/normalize

hth
ri

Fwiw, i also went through all the blog posts and changed rishida.net
links to point to r12a.github.io.  I no longer own or have anything to
do with the rishida.net domain name, despite the fact that someone has
posted internationalisation-related content to it.