bold, italic, underline at once

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Mon Aug 29 13:28:24 CDT 2022

I was simply trying to find out what direction the OP was headed (ECMA-48 vs. something else), not focusing on the precise terminology or arcane details like GRCM.

Based on the OP's post from August 14, I was guessing he was headed in the direction of "let's encode some new stuff in Unicode to support this," but I wanted to find out.

--
Doug Ewell, CC, ALB | Lakewood, CO, US | ewellic.org