Unicode Properties and Canonical Equivalence

Richard Wordingham richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 16 03:10:52 CDT 2022

On Mon, 15 Aug 2022 11:38:24 -0700
Markus Scherer via Unicode <unicode at corp.unicode.org> wrote:

> ... and which
> value you think we should change to what other value.

I wasn't suggesting that values may be changed, though my question may
constitute evidence that some values should be changed.  My question
was as to how we should handle the anomalies while complying with
conformance requirement C6 in TUS Section 3.2.  Perhaps some
Unicode properties are simply inconsistent with that requirement. If
anything should be changed, perhaps it is the guidance on regular
expressions.