Dentistry notation symbols

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:32:10 CDT 2022

Consider U+23BE: it is labelled as "Dentistry Symbol Light Vertical and
Right".

https://www.compart.com/en/unicode/U+23BE

Now, I have no idea what these are about; but it is clear that the mystery
of the dentistry symbols is not about APL.

philip chastney via Unicode <unicode at corp.unicode.org> schrieb am Fr. 8.
Apr. 2022 um 18:26: