global password strategies

Jonathan Rosenne jr at qsm.co.il
Fri Apr 8 07:46:41 CDT 2022

I doubt a 64 character Hebrew passphrase is easy to hack. Certainly it would not be included in the several million common passwords database that hackers use.

Mixed directionality could possibly be a problem, depending on how the application handles text. And many applications do allow one to optionally display the password they typed.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Rosenne