Difference between Klingon and Tengwar

Ken Whistler kenwhistler at sonic.net
Thu Sep 16 12:11:17 CDT 2021

Doug,

When dealing with a dragon sleeping on top of its treasure hoard, if you
want to make off with one insignificant little trinket from that
treasure pile, it is generally not a good idea to walk up to the dragon,
poke it vigorously, and say, "Mr. Dragon, do you mind if I take this
insignificant little trinket from your treasure pile? I'm sure you won't
miss it."

--Ken