Breaking barriers

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Sat Oct 23 21:11:44 CDT 2021

Seriously, no ulterior motive.  Just that it is my (limited)
understanding that they are used by people with various cognitive issues
that make it difficult for them to communicate via more usual language.
So they're a way of talking that _sort of_ isn't associated with a
language... but really all that means is they comprise a "language" of
their own, just one that perhaps is unlike most others.  I accept that I
might be mistaken about how they are used.

~mark