The Bestest Unicode API

Zach Lym indolering at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:02:00 CDT 2021

I have been encouraged to apply for funding to implement support for
Unicode in Dafny.  Dafny natively supports expressing statements about sets
and contract programming and a toy implementation turned out to be a fairly
rote translation of the Unicode spec.  Dafny is also transpilation focused,
so the primary interface must be highly functional and encoding neutral.

I found Swift's Unicode implementation to be my favorite thus far.  I would
love pointers to other thoughtful designs and any feedback the list would
like to share.

Thank you,
-Zach Lym