UNIHAN update?

James Kass jameskass at code2001.com
Sun Mar 21 13:58:08 CDT 2021

On 2021-03-21 8:20 AM, Asmus Freytag via Unicode wrote:
> Are you saying that the zip file is incomplete?

I was looking for updated radical and stroke data for CJK ideographs
through Extension G.  That tantalizing file name,
"Unihan_RadicalStrokeCounts.txt", misled me.

That file only contains two fields from the Unihan database:
#    kRSAdobe_Japan1_6
#    kRSKangXi
... and has no entries for Extension G.  (And very little for E and F.)

So I *was* looking in the wrong place, apparently.

Happy ending, though.  I found what I was looking for.