No more RGI flag sequences

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Sun Feb 7 19:59:41 CST 2021

Flags of Northern Ireland have a complicated history. Given that
the political parties in Northern Ireland have considered the issue and
were unable to come to a conclusion, there is no agreement in Unicode that
it should be RGI.

It is a valid Emoji, so if any party wants to supply a font with a glyph
design of their choice, they are free to do so. Just as any party can
supply a font with Phaistos disk symbols or other Unicode characters.

Mark