L2/20-213 Hand with palm facing up and Hand with palm facing down for Unicode 14.0

William_J_G Overington wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 23 06:52:53 CDT 2020

I have yesterday sent formal comment on the proposal to the Unicode
Technical Committee.

Except for the final sentence and the change of date, the formal comment
is the same text as in my original post.

The final sentence of the formal comment is as follows.

So could there be three new emoji for these hand gestures rather than
just the two in the proposal please?
William Overington
Wednesday 23 September 2020