Is there a Greek version of the INTERROBANG?

Andrew West andrewcwest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:14:41 CDT 2020

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 17:05, Hans Åberg via Unicode
<unicode at unicode.org> wrote:

> > On 21 Sep 2020, at 15:51, Doug Ewell via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org> wrote:
> >
> > Those would be ⁈ and ⁉ (and ⁇ and ‼), not ‽, although I imagine chess publications don't use any of those either.
>
> Those might be used for better kerning and as the pairs are semantically single symbols, though probably not used.

I believe that ⁈ and ⁉ were encoded for Mongolian where they are used
in vertical layout (i.e. ? and ! side-by-side in the vertical text
stream, not one below the other which is what you would get if you
used "?!" [2 characters] instead of "⁈").

Andrew