Teletext separated mosaic graphics

Kent Karlsson kent.b.karlsson at bahnhof.se
Tue Oct 13 14:04:37 CDT 2020

Here is snippet from another one, just to give a different example (of course not the whole page source, just a snippet):

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if gte IE 9]><html class="gte-ie9"><![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 10]><!-->
<head prefix="og:http://ogp.me/ns#">
…
…
……. and then using Javascript code to retrieve a generated image (faithful) and ”just the text” (not faithful formatting)…..

So a completely different approach to the other example, where the text was generated (fairly) faithfully (compared to on TV).
So this approach do not allow for links in the faithfully generated page.

/Kent K