QID Emoji

wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com wjgo_10009 at btinternet.com
Wed May 27 08:40:22 CDT 2020

QID Emoji can be discussed in this mailing list.

One of my ideas is banned from even being discussed in this mailing list
and deemed to be out of scope!

Yet the research continues.

But I am not going to use QID Emoji to encode the items.

Either encoding of the concept gets done excellently with its own
structured tagspace or it can go round again and again until it is
encoded excellently in Unicode.

The documents are all deposited for conservation with the British
Library.

Yet if QID Emoji are encoded, then maybe my idea will become encoded too
on a "sauce for pasta is sauce for rice" basis as my idea is at least as
rigorous as the QID Emoji proposal.

William Overington

Wednesday 27 May 2020