characters for edge crossing/edge casing

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed May 20 16:19:33 CDT 2020

I’m not sure what this question is asking. U+2573 doesn’t depict the bottom line being visually broken to show the top line crossing over it, as U+292B and U+292C do.

 �

Matt appears to be looking for characters like U+292B and U+292C, but tilted 45 degrees so that the lines point north-south and east-west.

 �

--

Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org

 �