OverStrike control character

Kent Karlsson kent.b.karlsson at bahnhof.se
Wed Jun 10 16:40:26 CDT 2020

Ok ”3” not ”8”…

The text you do refer to then seems to partially contradict ECMA.48 then.

It is also technically wrong in the ”Pts” example:
It cannot be ”GCC P t s → Pts” (the intent here was that the result is ₧ <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E2%82%A7_(disambiguation)> not ”Pts"),
but must be ”CSI 1   _ P t s CSI 2   _ → Pts” (the GCC control sequence has a SPACE before the final ”_”)
since there are three characters composed.

/Kent K