OverStrike control character

Richard Wordingham richard.wordingham at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 10 14:13:37 CDT 2020

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 18:12:04 +0200
Kent Karlsson via Unicode <unicode at unicode.org> wrote:

> (You (all) apparently mean ”overtype” rather than ”overstrike”…; at
> least I read the latter as the same as crossed-out or strike-through.)

It is not the same, though crossing out can be implemented by


More information about the Unicode mailing list