Why do the Hebrew Alphabetic Presentation Forms Exist

Anshuman Pandey pandey at umich.edu
Sun Jun 7 00:58:42 CDT 2020

Hi Abraham,

If you’re seriously thinking of submitting a proposal for a new Hebrew character, please consider getting in touch with Deborah Anderson, Michael Everson, or me. We’d be happy to help you figure out the suitability of encoding the character in question or figuring out ways to represent it in plain text, if need be.

All my best,
Anshu