Mail archive link

Hans Åberg haberg-1 at telia.com
Thu Jul 16 03:41:32 CDT 2020

> On 15 Jul 2020, at 23:55, Ken Whistler <kenwhistler at sonic.net> wrote:
>
> Email headers for email currently sent to the Unicode list correctly contain the List-Archive link in the email headers pointing to the correct mailman archiving system, as best as I can tell. That archiving is not public, but is available to any list member by logging in using your mailman account password. There is nothing we can do about List-Archive links in email sent by the mailing list prior to April, 2020.

Email headers are correct now; I was looking at a message from February, about the Egyptologist hieroglyph. The intent was to give it the link to BBC, they have an article about a hieroglyphics translator [1], but that would not have worked anyway, as it is private.

1. https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-53420320