Mail archive link

Ken Whistler kenwhistler at sonic.net
Wed Jul 15 16:55:03 CDT 2020

The pipermail archiving system was a victim of the April VM crash, and
won't be returning.

The historic archives are still available on the site. We will fix the
link on the distlist-unicode list information page to stop pointing to
the missing archiving system.

Email headers for email currently sent to the Unicode list correctly
contain the List-Archive link in the email headers pointing to the
correct mailman archiving system, as best as I can tell. That archiving
is not public, but is available to any list member by logging in using
your mailman account password. There is nothing we can do about
List-Archive links in email sent by the mailing list prior to April, 2020.

--Ken