Adding Experimental Control Characters for Tai Tham

Ken Whistler via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Jan 29 17:31:14 CST 2020

Richard,

Given that those particular two variation selectors have already given
very specific semantics for emoji sequences, and would now be expected
to occur *only* in emoji sequences:

https://www.unicode.org/reports/tr51/#def_text_presentation_selector

usurping them to do something unrelated would probably not be a good idea.

For experimentation purposes, VS13 and VS14 would be safer.

--Ken