emojis for mouse buttons?

John W Kennedy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Jan 1 09:08:42 CST 2020

As I have already said, this will not do. Mouses do not have “left” and “right” buttons; they have “primary” buttons, which may be on the left or right, and “secondary” buttons, which may be on the right or left. If this goes through, users with left-handed mouse setups will curse you forever.

--
John W. Kennedy
"Compact is becoming contract,