Egyptian Hieroglyph Man with a Laptop

Ken Whistler via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu Feb 13 18:13:00 CST 2020

Well, no, in this case "strange" means strange, as Ken Lunde notes. I'm
just pointing to his list, because it pulls together quite a few Han
characters that *also* have dubious cases for encoding.

Or you could turn the argument around, I suppose, and note that just
because the hieroglyph for "Egyptologist" is strange, that doesn't
necessarily mean that the case for encoding it is dubious. ;-)

--Ken