Unicode website glitches. (was The Most Frequent Emoji)

Mark Davis ☕️ via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Oct 11 12:35:45 CDT 2019

There was a caching problem with WordPress, where you have to do a hard
reload in some browsers. See if the problem still exists, and if the hard
reload fixes it. If anyone else is having trouble with that, let us know.

BTW, if you want to comment on the format as opposed to glitches, please
change the subject line.

Mark