Proposal to extend the U+1F4A9 Symbol

bristol_poo via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri May 31 05:18:10 CDT 2019

Greetings,

I hope I dont intrude too much on this list with a proposal.

U+1F4A9, aka the 'pile of poo' emoji, has gained somewhat of a legendary status in the modern society [1].

With the somewhat recent addition of skin tones in the Emoji Modifier Sequences, I think there is some small room to add more depth to the emoji by modulating it via the Bristol Scale [2].

This would produce 7 variants of the U+1F4A9 emoji, including existing (Which I believe is about Type 4 on the scale).

Why? I think this would really benefit the medical profession, with a large uptick in e-doctor/text only conversations towards the medical profession.

Cheers
/BP

[1] We even have plush toys dedicated to this emoji https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emoji-Shape-Pillow-Cushion-Stuffed/dp/B00VL55Q8O
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale