QID Emoji and their applications

wjgo_10009@btinternet.com via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu May 16 12:44:19 CDT 2019

There are two versions of a proposal document for QID emoji currently
available, the original and a revised version.

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2019/19082-qid-emoji.pdf

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2019/19082r-qid-emoji.pdf

I sent in two comments about the original proposal and they are included
in the following document.

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2019/19124-pubrev.html

In the event, there is a response in the minutes of meeting #159 of the
Unicode Technical Committee about my comments.

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2019/19122.htm#159-A17

The response about the QID emoji proposal itself is listed in those
minutes.

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2019/19122.htm#159-A83

I tried some experimentation during early April 2019 and the three
following threads may possibly be of interest to some readers. There is
a font which readers are welcome to download and try if they so choose.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/82885-can-you-find-the-white-crested-tiger-heron/

https://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7941

https://forum.high-logic.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7942

William Overington