Unihan definitions bug report

via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Jul 3 08:02:47 CDT 2019

I have prepared a Markdown document available on GitHub <https://github.com/tonton-pixel/Unihan-Definitions-Bug-Report> which is a list of corrections of typos that I found using a spellchecker in the kDefinition field of the Unihan_Readings.txt data file. Unfortunately, there are several typos I don't know the best correction of, and flagged them with a question mark. I'm hoping to get some feedback through the GitHub repository issues or from this list, then will submit a bug report to the Unicode office using the Contact Form <http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html>,  unless there is a more appropriate channel I'm not aware of...

Best regards,

	--Michel MARIANI