A last missing link for interoperable representation

James Kass via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Mon Jan 14 04:30:58 CST 2019

Hello Martin, others...

 > Blaming the problem on Unicode doesn't seem to be appropriate.

I don't consider that there's any problem with plain text users
exchanging plain text.  I give Unicode /credit/ for being the foundation
of that ability.  Anyone imagining that I'm casting blame is under a
misconception.

There's plain text data out there stringing math alphanumerics into
recognizable words.  It's being stored and shared and indexed.  I have
no problem with that; I'm in favor of it.

(Everyone, please let's focus on Tex Texin's latest post.  Wish I'd sent
this post before his...)

Best regards,

James Kass