Bidi paragraph direction in terminal emulators

Egmont Koblinger via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Sat Feb 9 15:40:12 CST 2019

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 10:10 PM Asmus Freytag via Unicode
<unicode at unicode.org> wrote:

> > I hope though that all the scripts can be supported with more or less
> > compromises, e.g. like it would appear in a crossword. But maybe not.
>
> See other messages: not.

For the crossword analogy, I can see why it's not good. But this
doesn't mean there aren't any other ideas we could experiment with.

Or do you mean to say that because it can't be made perfect, there's
no point at all in partially improving? I don't think I agree with
that.

e.