Not accepted by UTC but in ISO ballot?

Ken Whistler via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Dec 27 10:28:43 CST 2019

Shriramana,

That category is used to track character(s) in process that may have
been approved by WG2 but are not yet in ballot, or are in contention,
and may have just been dropped from ballot, but which still have
sufficient visibility to be tracked.

The process is a bit rough around the edges when dealing with two
separate committees with asynchronous processes and not all of whose
members have unanimous agreement about what they are moving forward on.
The pipeline is a means of tracking various status as the committees
work to synchronize their eventual publications of new repertoire.

--Ken