Proposal to add Roman transliteration schemes to ISO 15924.

Roozbeh Pournader via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Mon Dec 2 10:40:12 CST 2019

You don't need an ISO 15924 script code. You need to think in terms of BCP
47. Sanskrit in Latin would be sa-Latn. Now, if you want to distinguish the
different transcription systems for writing Sanskrit in Latin, you can
apply to registry a BCP 47 variant. There are also BCP 47 extension T,
which may also be useful to you:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6497