Symbols of colors used in Portugal for transport

Doug Ewell via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Mon Apr 29 14:34:44 CDT 2019

Hans Åberg wrote:

> The guy who made the artwork for Heroes is completely color-blind,
> seeing only in a grayscale, so they agreed he coded the colors in
> black and white, and then that was replaced with colors.

Did he use this particular scheme? That is something I would expect to
see on the scheme's web site, and would probably be good evidence for a
proposal.

I do see several awards related to the concept, but few examples where
this scheme is actually in use, especially in plain text.

I'm not opposed to this type of symbol, but I like to think the classic
rule about "established, not ephemeral" would still apply.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, US | ewellic.org