Shortcuts question

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Mon Sep 17 09:47:57 CDT 2018

Note: CLDR concentrates on keyboard layout for text input. Layouts for
other functions (such as copy-pasting, gaming controls) are completely
different (and not necessarily bound directly to layouts for text, as they
may also have their own dedicated physical keys or users can reprogram
their keyboard for this; for gaming, softwares should all have a way to
customize the layout according to users need, and should provide
reasonnable defaults for at least the 3 base layouts: QWERTY, AZERTY and
QWERTZ, but I've never seen any game whose UI was tuned for Dvorak)