Unicode Arabic Mark Rendering UTR #53 Now Published

arno.schmitt via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Wed Oct 10 03:14:12 CDT 2018

The paper adopted treats the word shown (fa-ʾulāʾika) writing
with an unkown letter +  kasra below + hamza below.
I thought, in Unicode I should use 'ARABIC LETTER YEH WITH HAMZA ABOVE'
(U+0626) or its phonological equivilant 'ARABIC LETTER YEH WITH HAMZA
BELOW' (U+0826) or the basic letter 'ARABIC LETTER YEH WITH HAMZA'
(U+0825). My error or an inconsistency in Unicode?