A sign/abbreviation for "magister"

Janusz S. Bień via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu Nov 1 02:33:28 CDT 2018

On Wed, Oct 31 2018 at 12:14 -0700, Ken Whistler via Unicode wrote:
> On 10/31/2018 11:27 AM, Asmus Freytag via Unicode wrote:
>>
>>  but we don't have an agreement that reproducing all variations in
>>  manuscripts is in scope.
>
> In fact, I would say that in the UTC, at least, we have an agreement
> that that clearly is out of scope!
>
> Trying to represent all aspects of text in manuscripts, including
> handwriting conventions, as plain text is hopeless.  There is no
> principled line to draw there before you get into arbitrary
> calligraphic conventions.

Your statements are perfect examples of "attacking a straw man":

     Straw Man (Fallacy Of Extension): attacking an exaggerated or
     caricatured version of your opponent's position.

     http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Being_Right

Perhaps you are joking?