Full Emoji List Chart No Longer Displaying Emoji with Skin-tones

Ed Borgquist via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Fri Mar 16 19:56:09 CDT 2018

Hello All,

The Full Emoji List [1] had, in the past, displayed Emoji with all skin tone variants. It seems that this is no longer the case. Does anyone know if it is possible that this could return in the future?

This data was useful for myself, as scraping this data allowed for me to identify "homographic" Emoji from a variety of vendors. Additionally, I could see how vendors approached skin tone variants for difficult-to-distinguish Emoji (for example, SNOWBOARDER often features a person with no visible skin).

[1] https://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html

Kindest Regards,

Ed Borgquist
.WS Registry