Translating the standard

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Tue Mar 13 14:55:01 CDT 2018

It is then a version of the matching standards from Canadian and French
standard bodies. This does not make a big difference, except that those
national standards (last editions in 2003) are not kept in sync with
evolutions of the ISO/IEC standard. So it can be said that this was a
version for the 2003 version of the ISO/IEC standard, supported and
sponsored by some of their national members.