Unicode Emoji 11.0 characters now ready for adoption!

Philippe Verdy via Unicode unicode at unicode.org
Thu Mar 8 19:17:32 CST 2018

This still leaves the question about how to write personal names !
IDS alone cannot represent them without enabling some "reasonable"
ligaturing (they don't have to match the exact strokes variants for optimal
placement, or with all possible simplifications).
I'm curious to know how China, Taiwan, Singapore or Japan handle this (for
official records or in banks): like our personal signatures (as digital
images), and then using a simplified official record (including the
registration of romanized names)?